Environmental & Sustainability Policy
At Blue Flint Group we take our environmental and social responsibilities very seriously.
Meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of the future generations to meet their own needs. Sustainable development must address environmental, economic and social factors and the interrelationships between them.
Surrounding conditions, influences, or forces, by which living forms are influenced and modified in their growth and development.
In all our business operations we are working to ensure that we meet our present needs without compromising the future of the environment. We are dedicated to reducing our environmental impact, promoting sustainability and recognise that our work has both direct and indirect consequences.
The protection of the environment is a core value at Blue Flint Group and we aim to achieve best Environmental and sustainable practice. Blue Flint Group will therefore:
- Comply with all relevant legislation and regulations
- Build environmental and sustainable considerations into all aspects of our business and projects
- Reduce waste and actively seek opportunities to reuse and recycle material
- Procure recycled resources, stationery and packaging and purchase fairtrade consumables and seek local suppliers where possible.
- Use energy efficiently
- Prevention of pollution by reducing emissions generated through daily business and promote sustainable travel including car share, public transport and cycle to work schemes
- Promote continuous improvement of environmental and sustainable performance
- Educate and raise awareness of employees in environmental and sustainable issues and the environmental and sustainable effects of their activities
- Share environmentally friendly reusable or recycled solutions with clients
- Pass on our principles through our supply chain
- Communicate this policy to those working for Blue Flint Group and engage in dialogue with our stakeholders regarding our commitment to the environment and sustainability.
- Maintain and review the management system to support the implementation of this policy
- A commitment to leadership within the fields of sustainable development of events.
- Ensure all design projects are sustainability focused
- Work with local charities and community groups to add value and encourage learning and development
- Grow the business sustainably
We will monitor our environmental and sustainable performance regularly and set objectives and targets for further improvement. This policy will be reviewed and updated annually by senior management.